users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Unable to include schema with no target namespace

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:19:31 -0700

Sorry, I guess I simply dropped the ball. My apologies. I'm going to fix
that bug and make sure it will be fixed in the next release.

As a side note, I'd appreciate if bugs are filed through BugParade.

    http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/

Our development process does a fairly good job of keeping track of bugs
reported through BugParade.

We try to fix bugs reported through jaxb-interest too, but there's no
process for this. So every so often we just forget to pick up some of
these.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)