users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Newbie Questions

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:16:28 -0800

A typical answer is

- find a better XMLWriter
- then modify it to fit your needs

if you search the archive, you'll find more detailed discussion on this
issue.

> 1) How to get it indenting so it is easier to read

I thought we do the indentation, but I guess I need to check...

I think one in Xalan might do this.

> 3) how to get it to put "myNs"(or whatever) on the root element, and let the rest inherit from it?

See the archived message. If you have any further question, I'm happy to
answer it.

And thank you for reporting other two problems.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)