users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ExceptionInInitializerError

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:56:56 -0800

> There are some techincal reasons that we can't sign our applet, so I have
> to leave the deployement as is now. If JAXB can tolerate the permission
> reading part like what Mark Brouwer suggested in another thread. Hopefully,
> I'd be better off using JAXB in applet. Thanks.

I think compiling the following class and replacing the class file in
JAXB RI should make it work.

package com.sun.msv.driver.textui;

public class Debug
{
    public static boolean debug = false;
}

Or just configure your classpath so that this will be loaded before jaxb
jar file. Hope it helps.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)