users@jaxb.java.net

Re: javadocs

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:14:00 -0500

Malachi de AElfweald wrote:
> In building my javadocs, I am doing a link to http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/api/, but
> it is failing to find the com.sun.* classes.... just warnings during the build -- but the
> javadocs have broken links (like the impl classes specifically).

AFAIK, this is the only online set of javadocs. What com.sun classes do you
need to link into the javadocs and why? As for the impl classes, we typically
don't expect people to use these classes directly which is why none of the
samples generate javadoc for the impl packages. Oh, is javadoc trying to pull
in the com.sun classes because you are generating docs for the impl packages?

--Ryan