users@jaxb.java.net

Re: InvocationTargetException when parsing a schema

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:35:26 -0500

Hi Marina,

You shouldn't have to set any of these variables if you use

     $JWSDP_HOME/jaxb-1.0/bin/xjc.sh

or

     %JWSDP_HOME%\jaxb-1.0\bin\xjc.bat

where JWSDP_HOME is the place where you installed JWSDP 1.1.

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but