users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ComplexContent Extensions

From: Malachi de AElfweald <malachi_at_EOTI.ORG>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:00:07 -0700

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:18:22 -0500, Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_Sun.COM> wrote:
>You're seeing name collisions that you can resolve by giving the content
>property for your base type a different name. You can do that using the
>enclosed external binding file:

Hmmm. I don't think I am quite following. I tried just replacing all occurances of "content" with "data", thinking you meant that it was conflicting with internal JAXB naming.... However, I get the exact same error messages: [ERROR] A property with the same name "Content" is generated from more than one schema component.

But, I no longer have anything called "Content", so where is that coming from?

Thanks,
Malachi