users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Using JAXB to inspect XML schemas

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:02:53 -0800

We're trying to release the schema parsing library that we use for JAXB,
but no specific schedule has set out yet.

The class files are already available at in the com.sun.xml.xsom.*
package inside jaxb-libs.jar, but without javadoc nor any
tutorial/example, it would be hard to use.

Among the readily available ones, IMHO no one looks good enough. I think
the best one is in Xerces, but it's neither well exposed nor well
documented. But at least you get the source code.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)