users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Error Message during Validation

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:12:02 -0800

Thank you for the stack trace.

I checked the code but I have hard time believing that the getObject
method of the ValidationEventLocator returns null.

The stack trace shows that it is using ValidationEventLocatorImpl class
for the locator implementation, and the constructor of this class
specifically checks for the null value.

This class is in the javax.xml.bind.helpers package, so you can see it
by yourself, and you can even set the break point and see if it hits.

Mmm. Is there any chance you are still using the beta release?

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)