users@jaxb.java.net

Strange error

From: Steven Cummings <cummingscs_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:56:44 -0500

Hello all,

I am not new to XML Schema, but I am new to JAXB. I'm trying to run xjc on a schema via the Ant-task, and getting a strange error. I know my schema is well-formed and valid as it verifies inside XMLSpy and can be processed by Castor's source generator. So does anybody have any idea of why JAXB's xjc gives me the following inexplicable error?

     [echo] Compiling the schema...
      [xjc] Compiling file:/my/path/profile.xsd
      [xjc] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Unexpected </xs:restriction> appears at line 17 column 22
      [xjc] at com.sun.xml.xsom.impl.parser.state.NGCCRuntime.unexpectedX(NGCCRuntime.java:495)
[more traceback left out]

Thanks.

/S