users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB stack flow error

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:58:12 -0500

Hi Sanu,

This looks right for for the beta version of the scripts, but I don't
think would work for the FCS versions (which fork an additional JVM). We
had in mind applying it when invoking jaxb-xjc.jar:

     java -Xss256m -jar %JAXB_HOME%\lib\jaxb-xjc.jar

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but