users@jaxb.java.net

namespace problems

From: Canning, Chuck <chuck.canning_at_zilliant.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:22:35 -0600

Hi,

I am having some namespace problems. When I define a namspace for my schema
and then specify the namespace in my XML file, it properly matches the root
element to the namespace, but each subsequent element is compared against an
empty namespace. Why is this happening? How do I get it to apply the
namespace to each element (in the enterElement method) or for it to supply
an empty uri namespace for included elements? Thanks for any help you can
provide. I can provide more specific details if you need them.

Chuck