users@jaxb.java.net

Schema include problem using xjc.bat

From: Devasis Bassu <devasis_at_optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:49:12 -0700

I have a whole set of schemas arranged across multiple directories - several of them including definitions from other schemas (using xsd:include). The includes use relative path names - here's an example

<xsd:include schemaLocation="../Common/DDFields.xsd"/>

Whenever I try to generate bindings using xjc.bat, I keep on getting "include" errors as shown below.

parsing a schema...
[WARNING] src-include.0: Failed to read included schema document '../Common/DDFields.xsd'.
  line 3 of ORDER.xsd

My current directory was the one in which ORDER.xsd resides - this is where I ran xjc.bat from.

I'm using the JAXB RI (part of JWSDP).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
- Devasis