users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JTable to XML and back

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:31:11 -0500

Hi Ed,

JAXB requires you to have a schema describing the XML you want to
produce. Given that, you compile the schema into a set of classes that
enable you to marshal, unmarshal and validate your XML. Use those
classes within your app to exchange data with JTable.

Check out jaxb-1.0-beta/docs/samples.html where you unzipped the archive
and our user's guide:

     http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxb/users-guide/index.html

Regards and may your team earn an A,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but