users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Unable to load jaxb.properties Error

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:22:45 -0800

Hi Mahfudh,

We're aware of this problem. The only workaround is to make sure that the
properties file is available on the system classpath as opposed to being
contained in the jar file. This will be fixed in our next release.

Thank you for your interest in JAXB.

Regards,
Bhakti
> Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:12:56 -0700
> From: Mahfudh Junaryanto <mahfudh_at_MAIL.COM>
> Subject: Unable to load jaxb.properties Error
> To: JAXB-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM
>
> Hi,
>
> My program always encounters "Unable to load jaxb properties" error when
trying to get jaxb context :
> jc = JAXBContext.newInstance("ctx-path");
>
> This happens ONLY when I package the jaxb-generated classes into a jar file,
and consume the jar file from another project.