announce@jaxb.java.net

[ANN] JAXB 1.0.2 now available in JWSDP 1.3

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:15:13 -0400

We are pleased to announce that JAXB 1.0.2 has been released as part of
the Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.3 which can be downloaded from:

     http://java.sun.com/webservices/webservicespack.html

The on-line release notes and changelog for JAXB are accessible here:

     http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.3/jaxb/ReleaseNotes.html
     http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.3/jaxb/changelog.html

As always, we would like to thank the developer community for all of the
valuable feedback provided on the previous releases - it has helped us
improve the quality of the current release tremendously. Please continue
to take advantage of the interest list and share your questions and
experiences with the community. We look forward to seeing your feedback
on the new release.

Thank you,

--The JAXB Team