users@jaxb-verification.java.net

Re: Problem in compiling with -Xverification

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:23:15 +0200

Hi.

Firs of all, please be aware that jaxb-verification is renamed into
jaxbvalidation. jaxb-verification will be left as it is. All changes
will be applied to the jaxbvalidation; might make sense to switch to
that in the future.

> I am using this tool to get the validation details and found very
> useful one. When i try to compile a particular schema, it throws this
> exception... Would be really helpful if somebody could throw any input
> on this...
>
> When i analyse the schema, the following validation rule causes the
> problem...
>
> < xs:element name =" NSF_SuggestedReviewers " nillable="true" >
>
> It doesnt like "nillable=true"
>
> IT works fine if i remove this.
>
> The schema which i tired to compile is :
> http://apply.grants.gov/forms/schemas/NSF_SuggestedReviewers-V1.0.xsd

Is this schema public? Can I redistribute it as a test scenario?

I could reproduce the problem. Working on it.

Bye.
/lexi