users@jaxb-verification.java.net

Re: Comparing two jaxb-generated objects by value

From: Jean-Marie Condom <jmc_at_meteorage.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:42:32 +0100

Aleksei Valikov wrote:

> Actually if you only need "equals", you don't need -Xverification.

well I need particularly "equals" method ; they are generated
if i remove -Xverification

i didn't think over the utility in my project of Xverification ; i am going
to have a look at it ;

I submitted a bug in which my schema is described ; if you don't
receive it i can send id to you by email

but what about the license ? am i free to ship my product
which uses the following binaries : hyperjaxb.jar and
jaxb-verification.jar ?

best regards

Jean-Marie
**