users@jax-ws.java.net

how to annotate a Java SE based endpoint with MemberSubmissionAddressing?

From: <owen.hall_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:26:40 +0000 (GMT)

I'm want to use MemberSubmissionAddressing for a Java SE based
endpoint. The annotation is in this Java SE package --
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.developer. There is no way to import this
package with Java 6 SE because it is implementation private. How are
you supposed to use this annotation then? I thought there might be a
builder in javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing but there isn't. I'm completely
stumped as to how to use this type of addressing.