users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Repost : jax-ws to wsdl

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:26:52 -0700

You are assuming round tripping Java->WSDL->Java being same. Well, in
this case the generated WSDL operation does not qualify for the wrapper
style (since you have more than one wsdl part) so the generated java
method from the WSDL is a BARE.

<enableWrapperStyle> customization has only effect to disable it.
According to spec you can use it to only disable the generation of
wrapper style. IOW, the wrapper style java signature will be generated
only when the wsdl operation qualifies for such.

-vivek.