users@jax-ws.java.net

RE: Re: Automatic descriptors for jaxws

From: Prashant Jamkhedkar <Prashant_Jamkhedkar_at_symantec.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:22:26 -0700

Yes, these files (sun-jaxws.xml and web.xml) have to be created
manually and packagaed while creating a war.
We have ant tasks for most of the tasks, except these. If there
are some switches to wsimport/wsgen, that would be great.
As, the web services are exposed as servlet artifacts, if the
functionality is exposed through these tools, it should also
take care to support packaging multiple web services.

I guess, I am requesting a feature, which could help in automating
the whole sequence of creating a java web services, deploying, when
pointed at a correct web container to be deployed.

Thanks for your response,
-Prashant