users@jax-ws.java.net

Problem with AccessType in J2EE5

From: Erik Eriksson XB \(TN/EAB\) <"Erik>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:49:37 +0200

Hi,
My colleague posted this mail to the jwsdp mailing list. But what I understand this is the new mailing list for jax-ws questions.
Best Regards
Erik

FW:

Hi
I'm writing Web Service for which I have generated stubs with wsimport provided in J2EE5 (JAX-WS RI 2.0_03-b24-fcs). I then try to deploy my webapp to my tomcat 6.0 server (running on J2EE5) but I get the exception:
WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor: java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType not present
The way I understand it, that is what the XmlAccessType class was called before. What I don't understand is why I get this error when running on J2EE5. It seems the class com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener is the class that tries to use the AccessType class. Are wsimport and WSServletContextListener incomptible in the release or am I doing something wrong?
Br
Kristofer