users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: 1:1 mapping between business logic and service implementation class

From: Angel Todorov <attodorov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:37:32 +0200

Hi Robert,

Is there any existing JAX-WS sample which does this ? I have gone
through the samples in jaxws-ri 2.1, but i see that everywhere there
is the java @WebService annotated class. I know that for sure i can
use handlers and dispatchers (as with axis2) , but i am still supposed
to have some java class annotated with @WebService somewhere, and i
would like to completely avoid this. I would like to have generic code
which manages a set of services. Thanks very much for the feedback.

Regards,
Angel