users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Jboss & jax-ws

From: Levi Purvis <javanet_at_purvis.ws>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:17:50 -0500

On 2/8/07, Richard Hallier <richard.hallier_at_freesbee.fr> wrote:

> I guess you cannot set up a web service with jaxws2.1 as an ejb3
> stateless end point ? Is that the only restrictions ?
> Thank you.
> R.

In JBoss, yes, pretty much. But you could even make that work if you remove
JBoss' web service implementation and write the integration code.

Note that the latest version of JBoss' web services bundles JAXB 2.0, I
think. So you might have to tweak the default JBoss install, or deploy in
an EAR with server class overriding.