users@jax-ws.java.net

Missing some classes !?!

From: Daniel Kasmeroglu <Daniel.Kasmeroglu_at_Kasisoft.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:43:56 +0100

Hi there, I'm trying to deploy a web service as a WAR file. I'm using Tomcat 6.0.7, JAX-WS 2.1 RI
(in lib/endorsed), JDK 1.6 . My problem is that Tomcat won't find the following class:

    com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
    com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServlet

So I checked whether I could found it within the JAX-WS-API/IMPL jars and I couldn't find it either.
Because I noticed that there have been some changes between JAX-WS 2.0 and JAX-WS 2.1 I suspect that
the class names have been changed, too. So perhaps one of you guys could give me a hint about my
problem. Thanks in advance.

Ciao
Kasimir