users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: what is wrong with my web service and its client ?

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 04:23:56 +0330

Hi,
Thank you all for all your helps.
I could deploy the service now and it is shown under web service nodes
in Glassfish application server. but it has not WSDL documents and i do
not know how to create client for it. the sample that i have
http://blogs.sun.com/artf/entry/operating_at_the_xml_message used
provider mechanism with a wsdl written from the beginning.
It is getting more sophisticated than what I can handle for now.

I think it will be better that I fall back to Handler mechanism which
was much easier for me to understand.

But in handler mode there was another problem, The web service returns
*Error in decoding SOAP Message* which I could not resolve yet.
Please let me know if you have any solution that i fix the handler model
that I post its classes in the beginning of this thread.

In that handler case, handler works fine but when the web service
operation is going to be called the above error is shown.

thanks

Thanks