users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Customizing inline schema

From: Dima Gutzeit <dima_at_mailvision.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:04:09 +0200

I've also tried the following :

<bindings
    wsdlLocation="http://192.168.0.2:8080/api/TestService?wsdl"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws">
 <bindings
  node="ns1:definitions/ns1:types/xs:schema"
  xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
       <ns2:schemaBindings xmlns:ns2="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb">
           <ns2:package name="customization.external.doclit.server"/>
       </ns2:schemaBindings>
   </bindings>

    <bindings node="wsdl:definitions">
        <package name="com.mycompany"/>
    </bindings>
</bindings>

And the error that I get is that XPath evaluation results with an empty
node. Can this be because of the wsdl import from one file to another ?