users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Intercepting SOAP Messages

From: Leandro Sales <leandro_at_enovar.com.br>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:32:16 -0300

Hi Jitu,

   What I want is be able to Intercept a SOAPMessage, call some
different services with the same SOAPMessage content and send to the
client the faster response. But I want to do all this on the client side
and the server side should not know that this is happening... It is
possible to do this? Do you have any sample of a service handler or a
pipe implementation (the client, the handlers and the service)?

Tanks,

Leandro