users@jax-ws.java.net

RE: Re: Invoking a .NET web service using JAX-WS 2.0

From: Ryan LeCompte <Ryan.LeCompte_at_pangonetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:07:58 -0400

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the suggestions. In the past, my approach to web services has always been to hand-write a WSDL describing the service, and then feed this same WSDL into both JWSDP and .NET. This has worked superbly over the past couple of years. Even though .NET generated its own WSDL, the JWSDP (1.6) had no problems communicating with the service. I'm going to investigate this further tomorrow, but I'm not sure why JAX-WS 2.0 used in the same manner would have any trouble.

Ryan