users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: wscompile vs. wsimport

From: Rama Pulavarthi <Rama.Pulavarthi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:49:28 -0700

Yes there is no client or server option for wsimport.
By default, the generated code can be used for both server and client,
except that generated Service class is not used on server.

One case I can remember is, if you use customization to generate
asynchronous methods, it wont work on Server side.
So the idea is to use such customization only for client generation.

thanks,
Rama Pulavarthi