users@jax-ws.java.net

Problem consuming jax ws web service with flash 8

From: Branden Root <branden_at_portentinteractive.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:36:21 -0700

Hello,

        I'm currently trying to create a web service with jax-ws using
Netbeans 5.5. I apologize in advance for posting if this is not the
correct place to ask, but I figured that since jax-ws was doing the
creation perhaps someone here could help :)
        My problem is that web services created using jax-ws are unable to
be consumed with Flash 8. The error in flash is "WSDL.BadElement,
Element tns:addResponse not resolvable". Any other web service I've
tried (amazon's, ebay's, etc etc etc) all work fine in Flash, only my
test web services do not.
        I've attached my WSDL file in this email, perhaps it will illuminate
any problems. I appreciate in advance anyone taking the time to help!

Thanks,
Branden Root
Senior Developer | 206.575.3740
Portent Interactive