users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Deployment customization

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:11:30 -0300

Thank you for your tips. I think it will solve my final doubts.
About the package-info, yes, it did.

Unfortunately, the package-info did not solved the MS problem with web
services.
Appear MS folks was just "kicking" a solution...

For Pocket PC devices running .Net 1.1 the "qualified" stuff changed
nothing: the real solution was changing from

Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal

Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Encoded

on method annotations.
There is no way to customize generated code on VS.Net 2003, so all the
times is necessary to edit manually the code (and remember to correct it
after a "update reference").

I expect this avoid *lots* of problems for others (this takes me more
than a week to figure out).

Regards,

Richter