users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Schema generation

From: Dima Gutzeit <dima_at_mailvision.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:41:37 +0200

Sameer,

Thank you for you reply, but I think that you misunderstood me. I have a
couple of objects that are being used across the WSDL methods as method
variables and methods return values. The server side implemetation should
progress in parallel with the client side, but not all of the defined
objects (the ones that should be used by client side, to call methods...)
are being used actively in the server side code, so jax-ws does not generate
a schema for those objects hence the client side programmers are not aware
of all the possible objects that they can use, and those objects are not
even generated on the client side, since they absent from the schema.

So for this I am looking for a solution.

Regards,
Dima Gutzeit.