users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: [Fwd: How to add elementFormDefault to a WebService]

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:20:49 -0300

Ok, I made things work.
I had to change on C# code the following declaration:

Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal

Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Encoded

But still Glassfish didn't put formElementDefault="qualified" to my schema.
I'll be able to advance on my work, but why Glassfish didn't add
declarations present on my @XmlSchema?

Regards,

Richter