users@jax-ws.java.net

Schema generation

From: Dima Gutzeit <dima_at_mailvision.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:33:20 +0200

Hi,

I am using JAX-WS to develop a web services application.
There are several programmers in my team while some are responsible for the server side and some for client side.

I've created several objects on the server side, but I still do not use them in the code. The problem is that those objects are not being reflected in the generated schema, and because of that my client programmers can not work with them.

How can I make JAX-WS generate a schema for certain object that is not yet being used in a code ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dima Gutzeit.