users@jax-ws.java.net

Problem of Conversion of JAX WS webservice and using it in .NET

From: Hamid Mahmood <hamid.mehmood_at_catalisse.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:12:40 +0500

Hello Everybody,

I am using JAX WS 2.0 for webservice and C# as the interface using this
webservice. I have some problems while converting the JAX WS webservice.
I have used a class that contains an array of other class and in that
class I have only attribute which is a string array. So when I have
depolyed it in Jboss 4.0, it creates a perfectly alright wsdl but when I
add a reference in .net for that webservice, I get strange results. I
just get one class with two dimenional string array and also I have to
specifically go to the class definition in the Reference.cs file (which
is for webservice reference) and change the type to string[] for that
attribute otherwise it wont let me even make a proper reference. Can
anybody guide me on this? what is I am doing wrong.

@XmlType(name="ReportRow")
@XmlAccessorType(value=XmlAccessType.FIELD)
public class Row
{
    private MinorRow [] otherColumnValues;
       /** Creates a new instance of Row */
    public Row()
    { }
    public MinorRow[] getOtherColumnValues()
    {
        return otherColumnValues;
    }
    public void setOtherColumnValues(MinorRow[] otherColumnValues)
    {
        this.otherColumnValues = otherColumnValues;
    }
}
@XmlType(name="ReportMinorRow")
@XmlAccessorType(value=XmlAccessType.FIELD)
public class MinorRow
{
    private String [] rowValues;
    /** Creates a new instance of MinorRow */
    public MinorRow()
    { }
    public String[] getRowValues()
    {
        return rowValues;
    }
    public void setRowValues(String[] rowValues)
    {
        this.rowValues = rowValues;
    }
}