users@jax-ws.java.net

Multiple web services and HTTP session

From: Dima Gutzeit <dima_at_mailvision.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:59:37 +0200

Hi,

I've got a question regarding HTTP sessions used across web services.
If I use several webservices, while one used for login, and others for information retrieval.

Will the same HTTP session object be available in all services, or each service creates its own object ?

One thing more, how do I define binding for several services ?

<bindings
    wsdlLocation="http://localhost:8080/api/CommonsService?wsdl"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws">
    <bindings node="wsdl:definitions">
        <package name="com.company.ws.product.client"/>
    </bindings>
</bindings>

That binding uses one wsdlLocation, how can I use the same client with several endpoints (services) ?

Does anyone has expierence working with several endpoints on the same project ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dima Gutzeit.