users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: architecture for an Enterprise application

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:32:16 +0200

ok,

since I already have the schema, how can I generate the EJB entities or at
least how can I design the web-services to interchange the data based on the
schema ?

i.e., I have a schema and I want to create an application based on on this
schema.. using EJB to represent data, JPA to persist the EJBs and
web-services to expose the data...