users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: for creating a web service from WSDL in NetBean 5.5

From: Lukas Jungmann <Lukas.Jungmann_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:30:06 +0200

Hi,

yuyin Song wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like create a web service from WSDl file, How
> to do it in NetBean5.5?

1) create new web or ejb module
2) goto new file wizard and choose Web Services -> Web Service from WSDL
template
3) press next...

note that only local wsdl files are supported

  Where can I get information
> for that?

Please post questions specific to webservices support in NetBeans to
nbj2ee_at_netbeans.org mailing-list as it is the right place for them
(http://www.netbeans.org/community/lists/top.html). Thanks.

  Thanks.
> Regards,
>
> Yuyin