users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: testing JAX-WS 2.0 mtom sample

From: Alberto Labarga <alberto.labarga_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:32:04 +0100

Hi,

 I generated the files using wsimport directly and with the ant goal,
and got the same files

 in the DefaultType.java I can see this anotation

@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
@XmlType(name = "DetailType", propOrder = {
    "photo",
    "image"
})

which is probably the one generating the error, so maybe is the tomcat
which has not the corect libraries, I copied the jars in the
jaxws-ri/lib directory to the Tomcat shared/lib directory, should I
copy something else?

 thank you very much for your help

Alberto