users@jax-ws.java.net

testing JAX-WS 2.0 mtom sample

From: Alberto Labarga <alberto.labarga_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:25:23 +0100

Hi,

 I wanted to test the mtyom sample included with the JAX-WS 2.0 RI, I
run the and script, but when deploying in Tomcat (I copied the JAX-WS
libraries in the shared/lib as indicated) I got this error

SEVERE: WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor:
java.lang.annotation.AnnotationTypeMismatchException: Incorrectly
typed data found for annotation element public abstract
javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType
javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType.value() (Found data of type
Ljavax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlAccessType;.FIELD)
java.lang.annotation.AnnotationTypeMismatchException: Incorrectly
typed data found for annotation element public abstract
javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType
javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType.value() (Found data of type
Ljavax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlAccessType;.FIELD)
        at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationTypeMismatchExceptionProxy.generateException(Unknown
Source)

any idea? anywhere else where I can find more information on using
MTOM with JAX-WS? what I want is to be able to return a data handler
or input stream directly to the client

Alberto