users@jax-ws.java.net

for questions of fromwsdl example of JAX-WS 2.0

From: yuyin Song <yuyinsong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I tried to run fromwsdl example of JAX-WS 2.0 on
Tomcat 5.5. I used follwoing commands to do both
client and servver sides.

Client side:
ant clean client -Dtomcat=true

The error information of server side is as follows:
build-server-wsdl:
C:\SensorWebServices\jaxws-ri\samples\fromwsdl\build.xml:139:
the following error ocuured while executing this line:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:com.sun.xml.stream.XMLEntityStorage.<init>
<Lcom/sun/xml/stream/XMLEntityManager:>V

server side:

For service side:
ant clean server -Dtomcat=true

The error information of server side is as follows:
build-server-wsdl:
C:\SensorWebServices\jaxws-ri\samples\fromwsdl\build.xml:139:
the following error ocuured while executing this line:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:com.sun.xml.stream.XMLEntityStorage.<init>
<Lcom/sun/xml/stream/XMLEntityManager:>V

The error information of client and server side are
the same. it looks like XML library problem. How to
fix it ? Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Yuyin Song