users@jax-ws.java.net

wsi file extension

From: Ramirez, Luis <Luis.Ramirez_at_Yum.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:57:21 -0600

Hi everybody!

I have some doubts:

I have a third party software that creates files with extension:
wsi(dsca.wsi), wsl(HomeLayout.wsl), wsa(frente.wsa), and these files are
on a directory called: c:\wsapp (I suppose that is a web service
application directory)

This software is a system manager that creates these files that are used
for POS(Point Of Sales) Devices.

Does anybody know what kind of files are these?

This software works on java platform and there is a directory COM+ and
some XML files in its directory of installation.

I'm focused in wsi file extension.

I have heard about Web Services Interoperability(WSI) and I don't know
if this have reference whit wsi file extension(it's by this that I'm
sending this email to this list address)

I have to edit and check the layout of this file and create it in
another way.

How can I edit this file?

How can I create this file without use the third party software?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings,

Luis

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.