users@jax-ws.java.net

Re: JAX-WS 2.0 with NetBeans 5.0

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <bobby.bissett_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:47:57 -0500

> I am not trying to rename the application. If you deploy the project
> then make a change to the application and deploy again or select Run
> Project it will try to deploy the project and throws the error.

Ok, *now* I'm seeing some similar errors. I don't know what causes that,
but am going to try things again with build 36 since you have that one
and see if I can check with someone on the GlassFish team. The
workaround (obviously) is to make a new project instead of changing the
example one, but it seems strange to me that I can't change some code
and redeploy it! I'm sure there is just something I'm leaving out, or it
may have to do with "file in use" issues (am going to try on Solaris now).

Thanks for bringing up that the tips section didn't match the rest --
the renaming part was written and tested when I wrote the standalone
(using tomcat built into NB) version of the article. I have corrected it
and, for now, mention just creating a new project rather than suggesting
changing the package and classes in the old one. Will look into the
"rename app" problem and will let you know if I come up with something.

Thanks,
Bobby