users@jax-ws.java.net

RE: JAX-WS 2.0 with NetBeans 5.0

From: Dru Devore <ddevore_at_duckhouse.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:42:07 -0700

I am not trying to rename the application. If you deploy the project
then make a change to the application and deploy again or select Run
Project it will try to deploy the project and throws the error.

This is with the build 36 and 32.

I understand that this is not part of the guide but I still wanted to
mention it.

Dru Devore