dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Major on-line production issue

From: LeRoy Hall <leroy_e_hall_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:13:27 -0800 (PST)

I tried that this morning. The behavior is the same as 2.1.3.  The connection is opened and reused, but if it is idle for more than a couple of seconds it gets dropped. It doesn't remain persistent.

Do you believe that this new version of JAX-WS will eliminate the connection exceptions we are seeing?  If so, can you explain why or point out some bug fix since 2.1.3 that has fixed this issue?