dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: dotNET Interoperability

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:24:51 -0800

start is optional on Multipart/Related - if present it tells which MIME
part is the root part and if absent the first MIME part in the
Multipart/Related structure is the root part. Since JAXWS reponse has no
start parameter and the first part is the root so .NET should be taking
it alright.

 From the error it looks that .NET client is not expecting an Mtom
encoded response can you check .net client configuration to see if its
configured for Mtom Encoded endpoint?

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey