dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: A bug in wscompile?

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:31:04 -0800

I am saying based on my understanding of sec 2.3.4.4, where it defines
the rules as to what would be the resposne bean:

• If the operation’s output message contains a single part and that part
refers to a global element decla- 20
ration then use the referenced global element. 21
• Synthesize a global element declaration of a complex type defined
using the xsd:sequence com- 22
positor. Each output message part is mapped to a child of the
synthesized element as follows: 23
– Each global element referred to by an output part is added as a child
of the sequence. 24
– Each part that refers to a type is added as a child of the sequence by
creating an element in no 25
namespace whose localname is the value of the name attribute of the
wsdl:part element and 26
whose type is the value of the type attribute of the wsdl:part element

the specific example you gave as 2 output parts so both of them follow
the second bullet where the output parts appear inside the response
bean. The response bean is named after wsdl:operation_at_name + "Response".

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey
Web Services Standards and Technologies