dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: CVS update [rearch-2005]: /jax-ws-sources/jaxws-ri/rt/src/com/sun/xml/ws/sandbox/impl/

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:35:03 -0800

Jitendra Kotamraju wrote:
> Shouldn't you return null since the content type changes for each
> messasge ? On the other hand, if the method returns null, the content
> is buffered. At present transport calls this method only one time, and
> one could write XOP message to transport without buffering. With a
> change in the interface, we could do that.
I think only thing that needs to change is the boundary between each
message, I mean each call to getContentType will give a different
boundary value in the Content-Type string. I have to correct the else
condition, it should be checking for SOAP 1.2.

> Can the XOPEncoder extend MimeEncoder to use the MIME packaging
> functionality ?
Probably. I thought and will see what can be the common abstraction
between these 2.

-vivek.