dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: MessageProperties implemented

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:12:11 -0800

Vivek Pandey wrote:
> I just added couple of properties inbound/outbound attachment properties
> - MessageContext.INBOUND_MESSAGE_ATTACHMENTS and
> MessageContext.OUTBOUND_MESSAGE_ATTACHMENTS. the properties will
> typically be used by the client or the endpoint or handlers to add
> attachments.

Hmm, I guess those need to be linked to Message.getAttachmentSet(),
right? If so, I think the code needs to be extended to allow the
property to be on a method (Or maybe we need a different kind of
StaticProperty-like class.)

We don't want to compute Map<String,DataHandler> unless it's really
really necessary.

And allowing the application to set this property would be really tricky!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi