dev@jax-ws.java.net

CompositeStructure class

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:06:43 -0800

I added a new 'CompositeStructure' class [1] that can be used in
conjunction with JAXBMessage [2].

This allows rpc/lit beans and doc/lit/wrapped beans (where each
parameter is represented as a value-Bridge pair) to be put into one
object that can be handled by JAXB marshaller, and then put into
JAXBMessage.

Due to a temporary P1 bug in JAXB, I still haven't integrated the new
JAXB bits into the rearchitecture branch.

I'm interested in implementing the client proxy implementation by using
this, to test this as well as JAXBMessage. Is there anyone else working
in this area? If not, is there a problem if I work on this? (I guess
this is the replacement of EndpointIFInvocationHandler)

[1]
http://kohsuke.sfbay/javadoc/jaxb-runtime-api/index.html?com/sun/xml/bind/api/CompositeStructure.html
[2]
http://kohsuke.sfbay/javadoc/jax-ws-rearchitecture/index.html?com/sun/xml/ws/sandbox/message/impl/jaxb/JAXBMessage.html